Monday, June 19

Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (4)

~~~~~~ FULL MONTH POSTED SIMPLE LINK ~~~~~~
Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (2)
Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (3)
Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (4)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

----------------
Message:
I am back !!! Ah, it is so busy of the move, the Blog update start on July 10 (Mon).

tanweekly
June 29, 2006
----------------

----------------
Message:
Today I disconnect the ADSL net for move. I will be back soon, no more than a week.

tanweekly
June 24, 2006
----------------


Why I dont go to enjoy relaxed computer game,
Why I watch World Cup after all night,
I still such laboriously write the articl ?
It is for the SUCH SPECIAL PHENOMENON of a Transparent Man !
It is for the justness I want
--- just a JUSTNESS !!! ...... ......


Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (1)
Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (2)
Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (3)




Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (4)

(Front continues)
And further studying of this case, there are some traces to be confirmed objectively.

1# The "murmur whisper" around me, as if "the sound under threshold", a sensitive person will feel it, the better effect in the still of night. Thinking me personal, the radiating extent of "murmur whisper" putting me as the centre of a circle will widen day by day if no those "knock noises" (e.g. continual construction noises) always follow me.

2# Telepathy with the the Radiobroadcaster or the TV newscaster.

3# Further, if I have strong love and hate mood or constrainedly promote my attention with the far radio-room, I feel I can affect ambience of the far radio-room and the smooth talk of radiobroadcaster. Now I avoid this kind thing replacing stop listening or watching if I dont like the info received.
Lately it seemed only one time happened with listening the VOA (Voice of America) Chinese Station half a year ago. As if the program is hosted by "Yangchen", and only one time I feel unhappy when I hear the introduction of the city "Shanghai", the "hurt-heart city" for me.
At that time I thought it happened intentional because of knowing of me listening. And later in one program the host talk about the "Magic" with a telephone listener, sportively and homely. After that the style of host changed as a passional, comparatively exaggerative and high raising intonation.
On my original idea, I just want to listen but become others' burden. So I listen fewer and fewer, now just listen the one program about the Situation of Taiwan Straits on weekend.

4# Feeling me personal, when I call a telephone, the "murmur whisper" also around the telephone receiver. Maybe it can be found in the telephonograph as a extremely slight background sound.

It needs the help of those Radiobroadcasters or the TV newscasters to confirm the "OBJECTIVITY" of [2#] [3#] above. I know that it will face the stress to make a outspoken fact with this kind weird phenomenon. I also know that they are the lowest in News System. Under the environment of modern market economy nowadays, they were the first of personnel adjusted, layoffs and dismissal etc. But in this I still make an appeal to them, expressly the internal, it is a great significance as imagining as well. And if lucky there is a million dollars prize to take perhaps. Click to see:
http://www.randi.org/research/index.html

Whatever the help coming from outside being or not, the key stone of my future effort is to let it widely known, focus under the public eyes. Essentially, the main harm of "murmur whisper" after the first affright with it appearing, is a interactive process of psychology, in which, through the public voice or other stress made intentionally, let the victim's psychology to "apologetic", "embarrassing", "painful" and "unbearable", and finally let the victim hurting self with bad psychology.

For the essential with extreme negative and deeply root in Devil, it does not dare to open under the real sunshine at all, it does not dare to duel face to face at all .... All the antagonism is underlying, allusive and other "real-life matter" connect as an adjunct or associated condition or part, with intentionally or unintentionally .... in the end, the final offer to the victim also is underlying and allusive, but open deal !!!


(translating to be continued)

the Finished Chinese Version, click
http://tanweekly.blogspot.com/2006/05/chinese-be-transparent-man-what-can-i.html

tanweekly
June 19, 2006
Guangzhou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home