Monday, June 12

Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (3)

Why I dont go to enjoy relaxed computer game,
Why I watch World Cup after all night,
I still such laboriously write the articl ?
It is for the SUCH SPECIAL PHENOMENON of a Transparent Man !
It is for the justness I want
--- just a JUSTNESS !!! ...... ......


Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (1)
Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (2)

Be a Transparent Man, What can I do ? What should I do ? (3)

(Front continues)
Now what I know a little more than ever only is: "I am a Transparent Man" ....
(the personal POSSIBLE view of the cause of becoming a Transparent Man will be written later)

For a Transparent Man, it is man-made all around me. What can I do ? Can I get a better life through personal effort myself ? Now my muddling real-life state is not the life I want .... and, the key problem is, for me except the outside trouble in real-life, the inside trouble under my body about that "murmur whisper" near my ears or in my head ceaselessly. How can I get a better life in such condition, if I really hold some own money ?

What should I do ?

Because of the personal concealment with the "murmur whisper" harrying ceaselessly, it is unbelievable to bring out. And some state of "Schizophrenia" in modern medicine are similar with it, obscuring the essence between these two. This wrong opinion will make a "Second Harm" of sociological meaning to victim, sometimes the harm is higher than normal. I guess, more tolerance and more understanding the society having will better help the victim coping with the "murmur whisper" harrying ceaselessly, maybe it will retrieve victim's confidence to the society. And another, facing forward but sliding over, it will accumulate the material of studying, a large numbers and real objectivity for the possible "Future Science".


(translating to be continued)
i am sorry to waste time watching World Cup, no more words

the Finished Chinese Version, click
http://tanweekly.blogspot.com/2006/05/chinese-be-transparent-man-what-can-i.html

tanweekly
June 12, 2006
Guangzhou

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home