Monday, April 10

A "Transparent Man" With Special Phenomenon: Testify, Expatiate & Appeal

A "Transparent Man" With Special Phenomenon
--- Testify, Expatiate & Appeal

(To make sure with CNN or VOA program follow-mentioned words, same copy have been post to functionary Department & Office of American Govt and famous news organization. If you have been read, pass over, just read the P.S. in the end. Welcome to my new blog for keeping attention: http://tanweekly.blogspot.com/)


**********
How can you help me if you don't believe me?
--- excerpt from movie "The Sixth Sense" .1999.
**********


Part 1

  "A murmur in a whisper
  likes the voice of ghost with deep-rooted
  keep shady under my body ,
  Is it mine like mine ? ...... It is its like mine !

  "They can see around faces which I see sharing my eyes,
  they can listen around talks which I listen sharing my ears,
  they can know all my acts which I think about sharing my head !"

  "The voice of the Radiobroadcaster which I am hearing
  the face of the TV Newscaster which I am seeing
  link soul to soul telepathically by my Attention
  emotion being perceived from this side to that side, but me
  Because I am a Single-acting Telepathy Man !

  "My house, getting on everyone's nerves for the SILENCE
  
from the Nothing-Background people can hear a whisper timbre
  which far lower the threshold of Human-hearing, impossible hearing
  ignorant people respond to it with a knock hollow noise,but understanding
  Because this act is the established by usage !"

  Through the 1 & 2 paragraphs before-mentioned, I describe or present my sense of Special Phenomenon personal in artistic words. And in the 3 & 4 paragraphs I depict the external status, which maybe can be testified, so can indirect support my unfair plight in my life because of the "Transparent Man" being.

  The fact is: The Radiobroadcasters or TV Comperes were adjusted always if only I listened or watched. I guess that they maybe dodged or they want to let the other comperes cross-check what they feeling in their program.

  In China, I have listened and watched many station, include CCTV also listened VOA Chinese Station through internet. Now I watch CNN through internet every day. The program is "CNN TODAY" at 7:00 a.m. HK Time (also America EST about 6:00 p.m.).

  I want to be confirmed from other ways. Maybe it is the only way which can confirm I am falling into an abyss of suffering extreme misery. I have ever posted my pertinent data to Function Office of Chinese Govt, but no responses. Because it is well known that Chinese Govt often take a easy way to drag on or slide over with these non-self-assurance matter, even blot out actively and make a smoke to mislead some others as to the fact. They have no confident belief or power being responsible and acceptability.

  I often move home from here over there. Whatever happens, some influences come around me but close about me. Maybe they are afraid of "magic" because of superstition? I am Shanghai born and bred. To me, that city is a "hurt-heart city". I have been to Beijing, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Wenzhou, Hainan etc since 1999. Now I am back to Guangzhou again. Where I am in, where it is blossom like a rising wind and scudding clouds. For example, In 1999 I first arrived Shenzhen, and on that year Shenzhen became a star focus right off. Many events were coming. I remember that Microsoft CEO of the time Bill Gates also got to Shenzhen unusually.... That state of affairs happened like the television program which I was watching.

  In follow-mentioned I will explain in state, and appeal formally.




**********
--What's that?
--That ... is the kind of privacy that Freya enjoyed for nine years in a mental hospital. Hundreds of voices in her head, nonstop, every minute of every day.

Freya's one of a kind. And not just because she was able to overcome that ordeal, but because somehow she's been able to retain the capacity to care about every voice she hears.

I know about the voices, all about 'em. How they changed when they put you in Brookridge, right?
They screamed and mumbled, even laughed at you.
I even know things about you you don't know yourself. Like to hear one? You're not crazy.
Those voices in your head, they're not in your imagination.
They come from outside of you. They're real.
--- excerpt from movie "Thought Crimes" .2003.
**********


Part 2

  There are some words about the Special Phenomenon in my homepage as follows:

--- /// ---
In psychology, the "Low-Threshold Sound" means sound stimulated under hearing hardly. The experiment proved: " the low-threshold stimulating was bringing effect yet even unconsciously... For years the Advertisement Design Experts always believe that the low-threshold stimulating is effectual."

"Extrasensory Perception" means the person can get the perception experience without sensorium, slang word is "The Sixth Sense".

"Telepathy" means the info between two men commune each other without any real-life sensorium or tools.
--- /// --- Excerpt from "Modern Psychology" by Taiwan

  Thinking me personal, the essence of "Transparent Man" is possibly "Single-Acting Telepathy". For unknown reasons the one side sends his info to the other side involuntarily, unconsciously and being "Single-Acting".
(Please visit mypersonal homepage to get more info about it. Click link:http://www.bailingren.com/tanweekly/how_to_do1.htm NOTE: Simple Chinese Version. Later I will translate into English if necessarily.)

  For my current life moving about, from this city to that city, ADSL internet of necessity, making money through Network Game trading with the Game Money or Game Arm, So I usually live in cheap renting room which around many people who live on the edge of society.

  Seeing sensuously, I think they are leisure in fact, not that being busy with life as uniform as had been assumed. I work at home using PC, almost hours by hours a day. I know they are at home and no usual Household Pastime Appliances include PC, TV even Radio etc. Their house is fulled with old wood furniture as much as possible. They should being vacancy because they often make a knock to express a grouchy emotion if they are sulks. This kind of trad villagers' act is enigmatical for a busy man in modern society.

  I spend not less than 6 hours a day on the Network Game, and update my web site everyday. For me the important thing is I must take time to listen radio or watch TV at least 2 hours a day. Of course these station are the best help to me confirming my Special Phenomenon. No help to me, no watching. Someone made a fog replace my reality by purposeful trick beforetime.

**********
"What am I thinking now ?"
"I don't know what you're thinking now."
"I was thinking ... you're nice, but you can't help me."
--- excerpt from movie "The Sixth Sense" .1999.
**********

Part 3

  Is the Special Phenomenon on my body the pure "Telepathy" or the "Remote Energy Influence" ? --- I dont know clearly. But I can make sure that it correlate to "Energy" or "Attention" etc...

  Assume the Special Phenomenon is being ......

  So review this carefully, I think the better general and whole fact is all the director or technician etc feel this be there, and the explanation of pure "Telepathy" is gone by that fact, because I didnt noticed them and conversely they felt.

  I have wrote some words about the explanation with the Radio/TV program changed in my homepage, maybe it only a instance of guessing. Follows is:

--- /// ---
Now I finally get a reason, Why those programs always changed when I listen/watch it ? Maybe, I just say maybe, the country or some other ones want to control the program record which mark on some traces. And these traces are being by nothing, being by absurdity ......
--- /// ---
(Please visit my personal homepage to get more info about it. Click link:
http://www.bailingren.com/kgb.htm#mypoint NOTE: Simple Chinese Version. Later I will translate into English if necessarily.)

  How to explain that phenomenon ? There is no other microphone linked into ... "And these traces are being by nothing, being by absurdity" ... According to the second explanation --- "Remote Energy Influence", if I give my ttention to the universe or intergalactic space, maybe something affected ?

  For my situation and life nowadays --- the Chinese Govt is indifferent to this matter although I have written in my requests. And some influences come around me and use my "Special Phenomenon" of "Transparent Man" to fish in troubled waters for their local, narrow and shallow behoof with low-level. They disregard my "future life" absolute.

  So I try to refer about the immigrant of American here. If my Special Phenomenon of "Transparent Man" is confirmed, can I file an application for "Special Immigrant" or "Special Research Work residence" ?

Thanks for your time to read and reply

Regards
Ronggang Tan
April 7,2006 Guangzhou
email:
bailingren@aim.com or tanweekly@walla.com

P.S.

I have not watched the program of CNN Asia Pacific. Now I watch the program "CNN AMERICAN MORNING" of CNN Pipeline at 9:00 a.m. HKT(also America about 8:00 p.m. EST)

If someone want to donate one and the other register of "Internet Live TV" for confirmation with my Special Phenomenon, because I have no foreign currency to pay at China with personal exchange stopped, I am profoundly grateful.

Now my watching CNN program is the sharing net resource using PP ( Point to Point) technic like BT person-to-person. The surprising thing happened as usual since I watch the CNN TODAY of Asia Pacific Program, I thought as much. Then changes in TV Comperes and launch a new program "EYE ON CHINA". Later I found out that CNN is not only CNN Asia Pacific. So I start to watch CNN Pipeline for getting fresh news. I found that the program "CNN AMERICAN MORNING" is fit in with my interest. But since I watch it, the program changed and the program "EYE ON CHINA" showing inside. I dont know whether it conform to a rule or generalization ?

btw:I have post my preliminary introduction to the "One Million Dollar Paranormal Challenge"(http://www.randi.org/research/index.html), which Foundation is committed to providing reliable information about paranormal claims. I am happy to sharing my bonus if anyone has the belief in my Special Phenomenon and help me to win the challenge, lawyer is better.

Thanks again for your time
Regards
Ronggang Tan
April 7,2006 Guangzhou
email:
bailingren@aim.com or tanweekly@walla.com

the posted list


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home