Monday, May 4

an email to Japan, England and others

=================================
Message:

it is over, the 30 days limited have been over before _ June 6 _ my birthday, so I hope ... I wish ... I want to say that let's go to make money. in the bubble money times, maybe there is a fucking pile of money, a mountain of it just waiting for us, and we are gonna eat it.
btw:
my old contact ways _ including email and phone _ are blank out.
the new one below:
fax/tel: 86 20 84459514 (HKT 12:00-24:00)
(till June 20, before i having a new move again)
mobile phone: 13422305660
email: tanweekly@gmail.com
guest book: on COMMENT of this BLOG

tanweekly
Jun 5, 2009, Guangzhou
(i link the English BLOG using the proxy today)
=================================



Honorific Mr. President or Mr. Premier:
Honorific Immigrant Official:

Good morning or good afternoon.

This is an email to the chief of country and concerned official.

I am "Transparent Man", a special man with special case .... coming straight to the point, I write this mail because I think maybe you or your country can give me and my case some helps, if you think it is valuable after reading follow files.

I'm sorry to disturb you with this trouble, and thank you very much for your time.

Give the family my warmest regards.


"Transparent Man" Ronggang Tan
May 4, 2009 Guangzhou


============ the document ============

Honorific Mr. President or Mr. Premier:
Honorific Immigrant Official:

Good morning or good afternoon.

I am "Transparent Man", a special man with special case. To understand clearly just visit my homepage. In short, follows are:
"They can see around faces which I see sharing my eyes,
they can listen around talks which I listen sharing my ears,
they can know all my acts which I think about sharing my head! "

my English BLOG on Google:
http://tanweekly.blogspot.com/
my Chinese web site:
http://www.bailingren.com/

Frankly, I want to get into your country with special order. Reason ? maybe a good business for you and me, or an action you given for humanitarian reasons, maybe both two.


About Business :

I offer myself, my "Paranormal Phenomenon" and my special case. You give me a exceptive visa into your country (or the other sub-plan below). I guess I am a living one about telepath (especially from TV-set to TV-station), a victim of "Mind Attacker" and other real-life troubles around me because of some secrets in my body. So I can give a living sample myself for research to discover the "Unknown World".

I know it is difficult to find a legal person sample for research , specially in modern civilized society, but I am freewill.

It is a good business, isn't it ?
( I think, the "technology" things belong to technology, anything of policy or assumpsit or society criterion or the public voice even law action including manifesto etc. just be as a cushion against the bad one. )

( the follow articles of my BLOG show my some viewpoints about "Mind Control" and others)
" Mind Control --- Modern Technology or Unknown World ? " (May 1st, 2007)
" Of Humankind, Is The Crisis Coming ? " (Mar 1st, 2008)
" Unwillingly Share My Plan and Sense " (Aug 1st, 2008)
" Who Runs The Market " (Oct 1st, 2008)
" the COMMENT #14 of Who Runs The Market " (Mar 4th, 2009)

* Attention: for my "Transparent Man Particularity", about research maybe less things I know is better. But on the other hand if I know more info I can give my own point. I am very smart.


About Humanitarian Reasons :

Recently, it is showed by many signs that someone want to mislead or distort or remove the "Paranormal Phenomenon" from me, they want to let my case of a "living" proof be covered up .... using lots of tools or ways unhumanly .... unlawfully .... and no agreement of mine ....

I get tinnitus like whistling through my head (sometimes also less hearing or lost audition for the moment ), I get particular gingivitis so I am difficult to eat peanut, ice cream even drink beer (i guess amylomaltose is the key), I get infect finger nail, formerly I got frequent micturition ....
I have less money so can't remedy them, the frequent micturition I felt someone stop using "mind energy" quiver my bladder, then it back to normal.
( I guess "mind energy" is easy to gather the sclerotic cells, some like concretion or tooth or balance cartilage of inner ear etc. )

Lots of causes perhaps:
a. Low frequency sound wave (using transmit electricity circuits or CATV circuits to construct the amplifier of low frequency sound wave, usually in shantytown and 2nd floor high, because sound wave is easy to deplete and be interfered by other sound wave, whatever low frequency or other kinds, it not works on broad place or high-rise. On night the passing bus or using special houdehold appliance can let it works)

b. Noxious or contaminative food, whatever be a personal favor or not.

c. "Mind Energy", maybe a unknown power from a man. It puts the press directly to internal ear which was injured by Low Frequency Sound Wave. The typical case is: it "knocks" the equilibrium feel organ of internal ear, let you feel the body vibrating, but in fact not. In the extreme it was felt like Evil in the body shaking of the movie "The Exorcist" ....
It also can be used on other organs, like heart, kidney or bladder etc.
( in recent days, just during i am writing this email, my heart rate disorganized shows again, especially be lying or sleeping .... and i also used my little sleight against it again: when i have free time or before and after sleeping i used to put a little alarm clock onto my ear, and try let my "mind" into "dida dida" sound, let my feeling into "dida dida" sound, to take good care of my heart and throb onto whole body, to against it which seems by "mind energy" of others, that i "feel" it .... or record "dida" sound as a mp3 copy, maybe it can become a new health industry that to take good care of "throb" onto whole body or single apparatus .... another possible cause about heart rate disorganized, not act on heart directly, let the thorax faster vibrating cover up or be similar to the heartbeat, so with subconscious you will get a wrong feeling about your heartbeat, and realize it.)
--- seems quite a number of big men were died of heart trouble ......

d. "Change human nature in dream". From my eyes, there are many big news showing somethings about that, without any signs, beat all, the heterosexual become homosexuality and the excellent man become pedophilia .... I have many times to "feel" those bad guys doing something in my dream .... Seems I am a man who have a great interest of woman from born nature. So they can't change my personality through subconscious in my dream.
( of these, i have some new knowledge about "dream". maybe write down later.)

e. "Microwave". In the microwave field people can't get a good sleep, the microwave or low frequency vibrating let the main organs keep more metabolism, but the sign of sleep in blood is normal, so you will feel a full sleep surfacely .... body is easy to tire .... and immune system also get a wrong running.
( i know some people in China died of writing out the strength, on Nov 13th, 2006 in my English BLOG I once wrote: http://tanweekly.blogspot.com/2006_11_01_archive.html
Writing is a arduous work, exerting one's utmost effort, making one's heart out. Of the mainland China before I see, some writers died of doing it out the strength. (e.g. Xiaobo Wang, Haijun Zhu etc) It seemed like a "symptom", an anxiety oppressed-self writing, coming from so-called "other reasons" .... "Others" ? anyway, what made their "oppressed-self symptom" ? ....)


f. And the "pressure from condition". For shallow behalf frame some guys gather or strengthen it, whatever be used or not. So it makes me a high mental pressure .... ( especially read my mind to know my action early )

g. Of course the "pabulum" also be included. Look above the list, anyone can imagine my condition. I eat meat once or twice a month (recently better), no other high proteid food .... formerly just a few milk bought, now I pinch and scrape to get more .... and the noxious or contaminative food ....

I am a living proof .... Look how they do by with my body. I think, of China mainland outside will be better than inside for my future life.

Seems humanitarianism has been a demoded thing in the present, but I still let it be the one of my reasons ....
Please, think about it.


The Other Sub-Plan :

Of course, I know clearly how to the real world runs ? how difficult the transaction processing would be ? So, I think maybe let the third party like civilian company etc deal with my case will be better.
e.g. I make a personal journey to a country of East-South Asia, which do not want a surety for Chinese single journey. I can stay there temporarily, confirming my special case or other things, then ......

Now I have the 3 months single journey visa of Malaysia. It is still valid. Some days ago I just used it to visit Hongkong .... so maybe it can be a choice .... if have about CNY2000/USD300/equivalent I can buy round-trip ticket (it must be) and stay there one or two days temporarily. It will be immediate, no other delay of leaving affairs.

I get a oversea bank, Hang Seng Bank account some days ago.
SWIFT CODE: HASECNSHGZU
Beneficiary: TAN RONG GANG
Beneficiary Account: 504-813148
Beneficiary Bank: Hang Seng Bank Guangzhou Branch Liwan Sub-Branch
Bank Address: Shop 18 G/F Bank of America Plaza, 555 Ren Min Zhong Road Liwan, Guangzhou, China
( of course you can appoint a country which attached the remittance bill or message me by fax or email )


What meaning or behalf on my case :

1. for research on my case, you will get the benefit of academia and fortune, even the respect from other countries.

2. the kinds of using my "Paranormal Phenomenon" creatively, follows listed are some:
--- a. i can watch TV .... for cautious reason i may watch the satellite transmission TV outside, but local TV.
--- b. i may "test" so-called "ghost house", i don't care it because of so hapless to be a "Transparent Man".
--- c. i also can "make" a house, hotel or area to be "ghostlike" which i stay, and become a eerie travel industry site, a different one from all others.
--- d. maybe i can make a big probability of people lived around me showing "paranormal power", because i can't know clearly what effect on those receiver, so i just make a guess.
--- e. since i am "Transparent Man", many normal or some pivotal people connected me, so give me right or wrong info can get a unlimited spread. (and personal i like info of every sort and kind. i like watch news.)

3. i may make a research of social science, have a look on my BLOG, i am good at this. i guess i can put the value on "everything" --- seems so, actually i know i have a gift to say a root reason than anyone .... (and if possible i can use new language to make a new BLOG on internet, another way to learn a language)

4. about my pure maths problem "T-Man Conjecture" (Mar 1st, 2007 of my BLOG), maybe i can finish or get more on it.

5. using my complex chaos followed me with right way, you, a smart you, have real insight, you should find that it is a chance to dazzle your country or your city.


Originally i planned to ask for many countries one by one, i ever thought it would be better to publicize all around, but seems it felt slow and show-off, and make a wrong effect of my case or be used by those mind stealer and other designing guys who followed me here and there.

Since the world ignores it, then let us ignore it .... maybe we just want a tranquil and inertia-path life, even not only pin our hopes on banality ourselves, but on "banality" of those "Mind Attackers" ....


( even if let it goes, but all the governments still owe an answer, about "Mind Read" or "Thought Steal", not be researching in the lab like a "brain probe project" or other "machine to head", it very is "head to head" and over there very real in very normal life. if it is real, of course i think so, then anything about human self will be changed, including societal structure and value, the human history and civilization .... Anything Will Be Nothing ! )

Now here I write down my words to ask for my exceptive visa. I hope an expectant or formal return.

Thank you very much for reading.

Give the family my warmest regards.

"Transparent Man" Ronggang Tan
finished on May 3, 2009 Guangzhou


Consultable Country List :
1. Japan and England, no problem.
2. It will be better that the import country is developed and get a high research.
3. English countries will be better, but other language also do. I can learn.
4. And the developing countries also fit me, but I can't make sure to be a resident there.


Contact me :
fax/tel: 86 20 84459514 (HKT 12:00-24:00)
it is a used fax by Japan (NEC SPEAX23TA).
it can automatic fax, but the guide sound is Japanese.
so don't surprise, just fax as normal
.
my rent house address: 广州市海珠区中山大学附近下渡村新区(明康街)13巷1号205室
I will be waiting in 30 days for return, I hope the line will be OK.

Email: tanweekly@gmail.com
usually i play the internet once a week at net-bar, so email and others will be later.

====================================

follows are only here:

so, all possibility of the world, outside a man, is over. i have did my best, for my possible future better life, for the case of "Mind Attacker" that let it publicizes as wide as possible and keep the correct direction.

and as i wrote last time on this BLOG: later i will do i have to do with my own ways, going abroad(with slower progress), making money, living seems normal or maybe taking return of my part thought or disclosing something about "Mind Attacker"(return must be) ,,, till the end of my life .... leave all the regret to the world, and history ....



33 Comments:

Blogger tanweekly said...

more comments before:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=25705388&postID=7341217256658168856

Monday, May 04, 2009 2:33:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

my "Consumption List" (CNY)
(Apr 27 - May 3)

=== Apr 27, Monday ===
net-bar (0.5 hour)...........1.00
rectangle bread .............5.20
cooked beeves (300g)........13.00
5 eggs ......................2.30
*total a day: 21.50

=== Apr 28, Tuesday ===
rectangle cake[at a sale]....4.50
toilet paper (2 circles).....3.00
*total a day: 7.50

=== Apr 29, Wednesday ===
soy (500ml)..................3.30
palatable bean curd .........2.00
greenstuff ..................1.00
*total a day: 6.30

=== Apr 30, Thursday ===
baked duck (450g)...........11.70
wire of rice cooker .........8.00
*total a day: 19.70

=== May 1, Friday ===
barbecued pork (110g)........4.40
rock candy (580g)............4.20
[at a sale below]
rectangle bread .............3.90
rectangle cake ..............4.20
*total a day: 16.70

=== May 2, Saturday ===
palatable bean curd .........1.90
greenstuff ..................1.00
*total a day: 2.90

=== May 3, Sunday ===
net-bar (all night).........10.00
rectangle bread[at a sale]...3.90
*total a day: 13.90

Monday, May 04, 2009 2:33:00 AM  
Anonymous 大李 said...

你现在在干什么呢

Wednesday, May 06, 2009 3:13:00 PM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

我现在在“积累”,,,

“积累”,所有对我“有害的坏处”,,,
也“积累”所有对我“有益的好处”,,,

但只要我一有“动作”,,,将会比一般人大得多,,,
(正如我2003年3月底正式决定离开上海之事)

不过,,,没几天,,,我会有所动作了,,,
(作为“透明人”,最怕乱动了,,,毕竟关联着我的或其他人会想尽办法“借用”我,,,
我没多大“动作”即是如此---看过去及现在的情形即知---我如一有动作,,,唉,我怕我应付不来,或判断错误,,,)

Monday, May 11, 2009 10:42:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

其他,很多所谓的"普通人"都在做什么呢?

我看,宏观的"高屋建瓴"式地看,他们做了还不如"不做",,,

很多事,并不是"做一直都比不做好!!!"

Monday, May 11, 2009 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

my "Consumption List" (CNY)
(May 4 - May 10)

=== May 4, Monday ===
( none )

=== May 5, Tuesday ===
5 eggs ......................2.30
palatable bean curd .........2.30
greenstuff ..................1.30
*total a day: 5.90

=== May 6, Wednesday ===
rectangle bread .............5.20
wide noodles dollop(500g)....3.30
noodles dollop(620g).........2.70
*total a day: 11.20

=== May 7, Thursday ===
greenstuff ..................1.00
*total a day: 1.00

=== May 8, Friday ===
rock candy (570g)............3.20
*total a day: 3.20

=== May 9, Saturday ===
rectangle bread .............5.20
palatable bean curd .........1.80
greenstuff ..................1.00
*total a day: 8.00

=== May 10, Sunday ===
( none )

Monday, May 11, 2009 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

i made some kinds of "sound" the other day, using special sound soft.
here i upload 3 mp3 sound files: "clock dida sound" of 1.2s interval, "knock sound" of 1.2s interval and "knock sound" of 1.5s interval.


follows are the links: (not be put here)
http://800.straw-bag.com/mypane.aspx?down=ok&filepath=tanweekly%2f1.2s_dida.mp3
(5.5M, six minutes length)
http://800.straw-bag.com/mypane.aspx?down=ok&filepath=tanweekly%2f1.2s_dada.mp3
(5.5M, six minutes length)
http://800.straw-bag.com/mypane.aspx?down=ok&filepath=tanweekly%2f1.5s_dada.mp3
(6.8M, half and seven minutes length)

maybe can help someone to take care of "throb" onto your body ,,, i often use "knock sound" instead of "clock dida sound" ,,, of course you can make them yourself.

(i still feel the 1 second interval faster ,,, just personal feeling)

可能以后"清心音效木鱼"或"清心木鱼闹钟"等也是一门有潜力的"小生意"

Monday, May 11, 2009 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

seems that links must visit its homepage at first:

http://800.straw-bag.com/?tanweekly

Monday, May 11, 2009 10:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my "Consumption List" (CNY)
(May 11 - May 20)

=== May 11, Monday ===
net-bar (1 hour).............2.00
palatable bean curd .........1.40
greenstuff ..................1.00
5 eggs ......................2.40
*total a day: 6.80

=== May 12, Tuesday ===
rectangle bread .............5.20
*total a day: 5.20

=== May 13, Wednesday ===
greenstuff ..................1.00
*total a day: 1.00

=== May 14, Thursday ===
rectangle bread .............5.20
noodles dollop(500g).........3.30
*total a day: 8.50

=== May 15, Friday ===
sand sugar (265g)............1.30
greenstuff ..................1.40
*total a day: 2.70

=== May 16, Saturday ===
monosodium glutamate(40g)....1.00
palatable bean curd .........1.40
*total a day: 2.40

=== May 17, Sunday ===
rectangle bread[at a sale]...4.20
net-bar (less 0.5 hour)......1.00
other net by stranger .......1.00
* can't make a OK link at net-bar, including my Chinese site inland and English BLOG of Google. so i seek other net but net-bar, and get 10 minutes cost CNY1.00 to upload my Chinese site from stranger, and English BLOG still can't be visited, seems that Chinese Google Co. made the English BLOG of original Google blocked.
*total a day: 6.20

=== May 18, Monday ===
palatable bean curd .........1.80
greenstuff ..................1.30
other net by stranger .......1.00
* still can't link to my English BLOG of Google.
*total a day: 4.10

=== May 19, Tuesday ===
( none )

=== May 20, Wednesday ===
last month tel fee ...........28.50
street lunch ..................4.50
haircut .......................5.00
personal small fan ...........18.00
meatball (300g)................7.20
600 toothpicks ................2.80
granulated chicken flavoring...2.90
bowl cleanser (500ml)..........4.60
cheap glass for brandy.........2.00
[at a sale below]
standard green tea (250g)......9.90
men's underwear (5 packs).....10.00
indoor pesticide (600ml)......15.50
clothes cleanser (560g)........3.90
rock candy (500g*2)............6.00
milk powder (450g*2)..........41.60
brandy .......................10.80
palatable beeves catsup .......8.80
* subtotal above 182.00

house rent, water and
electrical fee ..............413.00
*total a day: 595.00


finally, i try my best to link the English BLOG using the proxy today, because i don't care of the net time costing my money.

Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:51:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

follows are the last update of my Chinese site:

[流水帐事志] 这几日刚听"广东电台股市台",,,14日8时半左右,听到一个关于"上市公司分红"的评论,言论中并不赞同上市公司高分红的举措,并把评论中的一个"典型例子",说成是由于"外资控股"造成的"抽血分红",,,我个人认为其观点值得商榷:公司有好的分红回报才能赔育"有向心力的坚定的"投资者,而一个好的公司的经营来离不开方方面面的"帮助",特别是有"归属感"的"有力股东"明里暗里的帮助,,,所谓"众人拾柴火焰高",难道某些人真的相信一家公司的经营及业务只需靠少数人,而忽视庞大"忠实股东"的人脉群吗?,,,真正好的上市公司,就是拥有上万上千万股东人脉及口碑的企业外部经营氛围,这才是真正的经营公司之道,,,而且,如果增发股或债的手续成本再低些,另外的新集资又有何不可?,,,当然,如果有人只是把"上市公司"作为投机赌博资金市场中炒作的"筹码",拿一些所谓的市场炒作的"新价值理论"来糊弄人,说什么有买或有接盘的就有"价值",而非传统经典的"有真实的成本的应用才是价值"(我个人归纳的),,,那么我上述的观点也就别怎么当真,毕竟公司的好坏与投机的盘面无关,,,我也有一些相应的"投机的理论",,,但,别假惺惺地冠冕堂皇地说什么"抽血分红",说什么关心"企业的发展后劲"等等,其语意背后重点只是为了"颠覆传统",树立新的获取高额投机利润的理论起点,,,毕竟那些人关心的只是"筹码",而且在大陆市场中"相对的稀缺的筹码",就算戴了ST的帽,也不怕真的会离开赌台,,,另外,一家壮大的摊子铺得很大的公司,与一家小规模公司,在破产清算时并没有多大区别,因为能拿剩余资产向银行贷款的,早就应该贷到所需的流动资金了....故一直不分红的,拿公司规模快速壮大来作借口的,其过高的股价与其相应承担的风险,其"性价比"可能还不及小规模低股价的公司(当然,不排除规模大的公司由于其现成的"市场布局结构"而有一些中签式的高价收购,但那对于其整个类群体来说,只是一种象征性意味的"极少数个别概率"甜头,以换取股民投机性的赌注),,,现在中国的股市状况,应该是"钞票太多了", someone uses money on bad ways, tempting and swarming the negative nature, then fermenting it ,,, wrongful capital cause wrongful effect through wrongful ways ....

关于股市中的心态,我有一句个人感悟的话---"宁可踏空,不可套牢",,,很多人很怕踏空.其实,视角更广些,一个人人生中"踏空"的事有太多太多:没见一个股民为错过一份好工而"这么"悔恼,为错过一个升职机会而"这么"悔恼,为错去一个进修机会而"这么"悔恼,,,其实,细算一个,这些踏空远比股市中的损失大,,,从一定意义上看,"真实的人生总会有或离不开踏空",,,而且,踏空只意味着失去"可能的"盈利,手上资金其他"机会盈利"还是有的,而套牢则损失了所有的翻本机会,且很大程度上是现实的损失,一个只是"可能"的"盈利相对损失",一种所谓的"损失",另一个则是真实的现实的损失,,,相较之下,孰轻孰重,该是很清楚了......(2009年5月17日于广州上传)

[流水帐事志] 这几日半夜3,4时,租屋附近总是有人"大肆谈话",好象他们晚上都无需睡觉了,,,13日晚即14日凌晨,我晚上被惊醒后,向其喊了一些话,岂知那些"小无赖们"好象不吃这一套,,,既然,,,不吃这一套,那我还有另一套,,,我在当时也向他们明说了,我会向有关部门"反映",,,(包括省市区街道居委和基层治安派出所等,及附近及其他地区派发传单....当然,上述所列我的详细操作他们是不知道的),,,就在附近的夜间治安值班,及该地区的"桩脚"等其实都是很清楚"状况"的,我想至少应是清楚"那些人"的来历或其背后人的来历,或是受到"关系胁迫"或好处诱惑,,,但,可能他们不清楚我,,,但不管怎样,这事我会先放一放,不会如某些人"愿"一触及发的,,,但,这件事总要了结的---以我的方式及日程计划安排,,,希望,以后每晚都这样,这样也"证据确凿",,,反正再闹的环境我也有办法安然入睡,难道那些人以为我五六年来在外是在星级旅馆的"温室"中渡过的吗?......(2009年5月17日于广州上传)

Thursday, May 21, 2009 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

my "Consumption List" (CNY)
(May 21 - May 28)

=== May 21, Thursday ===
net-bar .....................2.00
street phone fee ............1.40
cheap gamepad of computer ..13.00
subway fee ..................3.00
*lost maybe while paying ....1.00
[at a sale below]
yolky pastry(90g/4packs)*4...4.00
dry noodles (500g)...........2.00
dry corn noodles (400g)......2.00
*total a day: 27.40

=== May 22, Friday ===
vitamin C (100 pills)........2.50
vitamin E (50mg*60)..........3.50
multi-vitamin B (100 pills)..1.00
5 eggs ......................2.50
toilet paper (2 circles).....3.00
meat snack packed ...........5.00
chili catsup (200g)..........5.00
check my old mobile phone
and charge up it ............5.00
[at a sale below]
bath liquid (900ml)..........8.90
rectangle bread *2 ..........7.80
*total a day: 44.20

=== May 23, Saturday ===
umbrella ....................8.00
a want ad paper .............1.00
yolky pastry(90g/4p)*20.....20.00
new mobile phone number ....50.00
*total a day: 79.00

=== May 24, Sunday ===
palatable bean curd .........2.70
greenstuff ..................1.30
print paper of my case(10p)..1.50
rice (more than 2.5kg)......10.00
*total a day: 15.50

=== May 25, Monday ===
meat snack packed ...........5.00
street fast pineapple .......1.00
print paper of my case(10p)..1.40
*total a day: 7.40

=== May 26, Tuesday ===
print paper of my case(10p)..2.10
coke (2.5L)..................5.00
ketchup for bread(630ml).....6.30
Curry powder(30g/bottle).....2.50
[at a sale below]
boiled dumpling (500g).......4.20
*total a day: 20.10

=== May 27, Wednesday ===
palatable bean curd .........2.70
greenstuff ..................2.00
4 eggs ......................1.90
*total a day: 6.60

=== May 28, Thursday ===
( none )

Friday, May 29, 2009 7:43:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

follows are the last update of my Chinese site:

[流水帐事志] 前几日,让专业手机维修的看了一下我的旧手机,原来只是电池完全"耗尽了(另一块没用过的新电池也一样),连旅行充电器都不能充电,故花了5元让他帮我启动充下电,回家再用旅行充电器就能充了,一切OK,,,原先本以为要花更多钱买电池或修手机的,,,现在我的新手机号为:13422305660

另,下月20日我将搬家,,,望有便宜的中心区域合租的可联系我,异性合租的优先,,,曾联络过两年前在广州曾合租过的"邓淑芳",但好象其手机与公司电话都换了,,,记得是"武汉"的,,,望看到此处消息的话,如仍在广州,也可联系我,我的手机号如上.

我现在正在做的事情有:1 联系了一家投资公司,应聘了"股市操盘手学员"的职位,已面试过了,正等回应,公司是在天河中心最高层大厦30多层上的. 2 已发了一些英文写的宣传单张,标题"You People Who Make My Day",专门面向一些海外人士,如租屋附近有较多的外国人租住的,优先考虑.当然,虽然我的特殊之CASE较为复杂,本网站及英文BLOG上都已有所记载,但为了合租者相互的了解,您想看的话,我也会让您看一下....我现在证据齐全,包括身份证,护照,学历证等,不象2年多前,与上述"邓淑芳"等合租时,用的不是"有效身份证"(呵呵,这个就不明写了,怕留下铁证如山),因当时我的旧身份证早过期,并祸不单行竟刚弄丢了,,,我这次的身份证及护照,就是我去年年底回上海办的(这些在本站的"2008年往事永录"中已有记载),我本次大概租三个月左右,接下来不是攒先钱直接去海外,就是去深圳,那里离香港近些,,,

我今年3月初也曾到香港"自由行"过,发现那整个社会情状就象以前改革初期的"深圳",高工资,高物价,高流动,一个标准的适合"普通人"赚大钱的地方(在大陆没关系再吃苦也赚不了钱,整个价格体系摆明在那儿的,内陆经济体系本来就是建构在低廉劳动力之上的,,,但却又在准国家财政体系内的一些中高级职务或某些垄断行业,如以前曾暴出某研究所科级干部,年终分红竟有10万,真不知其平时月工资是多少,,,更夸张的那不必多举例了,,,怪不得从"国内资本市场"的角度来看,那么多人有"财产性收入",,,股市根本早已"贵族化",脱离了其设立时原先的初衷,不是一般平民百姓所能玩的或能参与分享的,,,你用省吃俭用下的钱,怎么能与那些真正的"闲钱"去博弈呢),,,

现在香港有很多"先知先觉"或早有私下间传诵内幕消息的内地人,都在那儿赚钱,报上的广告也有很多是要招"会普通话"的,特别是那些"劳务广告",包吃住,,,不管怎样,有多钱赚就行,,,而且,社会上各类信息公开,我想看海外英文新闻台,也不必由于广东地区收看有线电视对外来人的"歧视性"政策,那些高价的机顶盒成本(还看不到海外节目,要看还需借用海外的护照经特殊申请办理后才能看的),,,我现在手上还有一些当时自由行时买的香港报纸,一些文章在国内看来肯定是要被"屏蔽"掉的,,,上面的小招聘广告都很多,劳务工4000,6000,8000的比比皆是,只要你肯吃苦就行,,,

想想当时的"自由行"就有些后悔,当时只执着我的"特殊CASE"的传播,钱又不多,各类报纸买了一份,但又都没有当时看,都是在回大陆后才有闲时看的,,,早知道后来在我的英文BLOG上那些 email to White House 或 Japan, England 等都没什么用,当时就该在香港"黑"下来了,,,不过,有些事情总要"做过才算过去了",不做的话,以后总有一个世人的"口舌"---"当时你为什么不求助于相关机构或部门呢?",,,哼,,,

Friday, May 29, 2009 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

这里,我忽然有个自己的设想,,,如果一些网友相信我,相信我的网站的话,以后如可能我到香港安定下来后,我可以每日电邮发送一些当日报纸的各类招工信息(附上联络电话),你自己感觉有竞争力的话,就算在内地也可自行联系,通过合法渠道,与雇主谈妥后,做"入埠劳工",,,当然,也可以是其他一些社会上公开的经济金融信息或报上的一般性或社论性报道,,,当然,视具体情况,每日酌情收1,2或5元费用,,,唉,只是一个初级想法,或者也可以介绍一些香港的其他风土人情状况(如油麻地那儿教会附近周围环境有多"祥和",真能让人感受到久违的"人性",就象电影中体现的一样;教会女校中出来的学生,就算人再多也是轻声细语的)或旅游导册.就说物价多高吧,如一瓶普通矿泉水,市场行价6元/瓶(但作为最喜欢找便货的我,穿街走巷,曾在某些地方发现有4.5元/瓶的);在外食一顿快餐,一般标准二,三十元;在太子的一间货仓式卖场中,全部新旧服装均价10元/件(这价在大陆也少见,而且参照下香港的工资生活水准的话);等等,,,以后再说吧,不过应该有市场需求的,,,(我现在手头上的几份过期报纸谁要啊,全部的,带招聘广告版,及有稍许"风月版"的,呵呵,竞价"拍卖"了)

不过,在我的"计划中",香港也只是我的暂时停留之地,虽然达到了我心中所向往的一个要求,即"各类信息最大程度的完整完全合法的获得",但离我的另一个要求还是有一些距离的,那就是"离那些我自认为能读且读懂我脑之人或可能的人群,还是太近了些,或是那些人很有可能或很容易就能聚集在我周围",,,毕竟,一个人生活中或生活圈子周围,如发生这类事,还是特别令人苦恼的,不是吗?我理想中的生活环境,就是要令那些人的"搬迁成本"无限大,且很容易在我身周暴露出来,那才是我要去且长居的地方

(那些人就类似一群"蝗虫",注意到一个非其族类或较有财富或较有权势或较为优秀的,就一轰而上地围上去想尽方法"同化"他.在这过程中,虽然有些受害人最终会妥协以求自保,但还是会有相当一部分人,一时受不了突得其来的"怪异冲击",及完全躲避不了的"羞辱折磨",不是跳楼自杀,就是妻离子散,,,可以想象,当一群人的脑中所想共通时,那是只有坏处而没有好处的,什么乱七八糟的想法都会在这个"酱缸"中生长蔓延,,,既然共思共想共感觉了,那么那群人的生活状态也只能是乱七八糟,甚至共"财"共"妻"共"污浊"等也不是不可能的,,,可以说,"精神领域"的共通如果在人类社会中发生,那对人类整个的文明历程来说,绝对是一场灾难!!!)......(2009年5月29日于广州上传)

[流水帐事志] 前几天,不能更新我的英文BLOG,可能有关部门屏蔽了Google的BLOG部分,而我当时也没有更多闲钱花更多时间在网吧花时间来"突破封锁",,,看以后,有没有机会"质询"一下有关部门为什么?或者说"咨询"一下可能更适用于中国的官本位传统......(2009年5月21日于广州上传)

Friday, May 29, 2009 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

my old contact ways _ including email and phone _ are blank out.

the new one below:
fax/tel: 86 20 84459514 (HKT 12:00-24:00)
(till June 20, the next month, before i having a new move again)
mobile phone: 13422305660
email: tanweekly@gmail.com
guest book: on COMMENT of this BLOG

Friday, May 29, 2009 7:44:00 AM  
Anonymous 大李 said...

你以为香港就那么容易黑,你要黑一次,以后你就去不了香港了

Sunday, May 31, 2009 8:43:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

那什么国家容易“黑”呢?且能“黑”出头???

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:15:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

my "Consumption List" (CNY)
(May 29 - Jun 4)

=== May 29, Friday ===
net-bar .....................3.00
palatable bean curd .........1.70
greenstuff ..................1.00
*total a day: 5.70

=== May 30, Saturday ===
subway fee ..................6.00
table-water (550ml)..........1.10
print paper of my case(22p)..3.00
*total a day: 10.10

=== May 31, Sunday ===
palatable bean curd .........1.40
greenstuff ..................1.50
4 eggs ......................1.90
*total a day: 4.80

=== Jun 1, Monday ===
palatable bean curd .........1.70
a want ad paper .............1.00
salt (500g)..................1.30
noodles dollop(510g).........3.30
sub fee for job..............6.00
*total a day: 13.30

=== Jun 2, Tuesday ===
table-water (550ml)..........1.10
meat snack packed ...........5.00
sub fee for job..............6.00
[at a sale below]
brandy .....................14.80
rectangle bread .............3.50
*seems get a stay-work in office room, so buy an another brandy for ho
*total a day: 30.40

=== Jun 3, Wednesday ===
soda cooky as lunch .........3.50
sub fee for job..............6.00
*total a day: 9.50

=== Jun 4, Thursday ===
sub fee for job..............6.00
*yolky pastry brought myself for luuch
*total a day: 6.00


follows are the last update of my Chinese site:

[流水帐事志] 上周提过的"操盘手学员"的职位,原先所说的免费见习培训,现在变成无底薪的"业务员",要自己去拉客户资金来操盘,,,这种工作我当然先挂一下再说,,,现正在另一公司试工,整天QQ网上拉客户,主要是单身离异女性,一天聊下来也是累人的很(别扔鸡蛋啊~~~),,,毕竟,现在的经济形势下,2万元以上的入会费,很难在网上找到合适的目标群,,,是做跨国婚姻的,,,试用期三天,到底行不行,今日17时收工应有答案了,,,否则,只能再找其他的,而且,先前的那个"黄金外汇操盘手"的兼职拉客户的职位还保留着.到时有空还可以到那儿,上下左右看看,有没有潜在客户,看谁愿意花那么多的钱来换一些机会结识外籍人士,就算跨国婚姻不成的话,至少也多了一个人生的选择......(2009年6月5日于广州上传)

[流水帐事志] 6月1日凌晨3时左右,,,又一次"场景测试"(曾有一次:2003年我刚到海南海口时,有一次半夜,租屋前的上空,会产生出"一团意念式的声响",其整体语意式的表现,就如同我家里被人冲击了似的,一片打砸抢的场面),,,但这次是"诉苦"类的,,,一个哭哭涕涕的陌生老太婆,类似在大厅广众之下在诽谤我的不是.归纳一下:无非是指我在老家1,事做得少 2,话说得少 ,,,但看一下,现在城里失业在家的大都这样,,事做得少,但家里老妈差的事还是做一些的(一个男人在家,如同"算盘珠子拨了才动",不管是现在的家还是以后的家,有什么值得责难的),,,话说得少,但好象也还是说的,,,而且,我一不抽烟,二不酗酒,三不结交社会上的不良人等,,,特别是本人"脾性极好",,,可以说,从不在家乱发脾气,,,甚至可以这么说,只有家里人(可能他们也有自已的苦衷,,,这个社会就是这样,怪不得谁)有时可能在外受了刺激而回来"话里话外"刺我几句,我是从不会主动拿话去"刺激"他们的,,,(以上都是实情,了解我的人都知道,,,是真真实实普普通通的如现实中一般人的我),,,他奶奶的,那场景好象把我"说"得"罪大恶极"似的,,,

我如真如此,也设计一场景,,,我赤手站在她面前,我看那场景中的"老太婆"敢不敢一刀刺死我;;;但如她敢明说她就是"洗脑人",我就敢一刀刺死她,,,只要她敢承认,,,两相比较下,谁才是真的"罪大恶极"之徒,,,
(而且,此类诬名事件往往都是只闻其声或传闻,而不见其人,甚至不见其名的,,,都是藏头藏脸之徒)

另,虽然那场景中陌生的"老太婆"口口声声,话里话外地说着"回老家怎么样",,,"不回老家怎么样",,,但,精明如我般的人,并不能就此就"本能地"不假思索地认定,是哪一类的人在背后做这个"场景"来我的暂住处附近,为造谣生事而"阴"我一把,,,这个时候,这个时机,早不实施此手段,晚不实施此手段(甚至我在上海磨了那么长时间里,也没如此"大义凛然"地来"调教"我),,,可能我最近的所做所为,如向外国人广发英文传单,或上周5月29日我网上公布了我今后最终的打算(最终看来可能杜绝了有些人一直以来在我身上的心思算计),等等,让某些人"急"了......(2009年6月5日于广州上传)

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:16:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

it is over, the 30 days limited have been over before _ June 6 _ my birthday, so I hope ... I wish ... I want to say that let's go to make money. in the bubble money times, maybe there is a fucking pile of money, a mountain of it just waiting for us, and we are gonna eat it.

btw:
my old contact ways _ including email and phone _ are blank out.

the new one below:
fax/tel: 86 20 84459514 (HKT 12:00-24:00)
(till June 20, before i having a new move again)
mobile phone: 13422305660
email: tanweekly@gmail.com
guest book: on COMMENT of this BLOG

tanweekly
Jun 5, 2009, Guangzhou

Friday, June 05, 2009 7:17:00 AM  
Anonymous tanweekly said...

my "Consumption List" (CNY)
(Jun 5 - Jun 11)

=== Jun 5, Friday ===
street breakfast ............2.50
net-bar .....................2.00
subway fee of job ...........6.00
palatable bean curd .........2.00
rough rusk (500g) ...........2.90
*total a day: 15.40

=== Jun 6, Saturday ===
bake chicken[at a sale]......8.90
noodles dollop(510g).........3.30
*total a day: 12.20

=== Jun 7, Sunday ===
palatable bean curd .........1.70
greenstuff ..................1.50
*total a day: 3.20

=== Jun 8, Monday ===
subway fee of job ...........6.00
street lunch ................7.00
*total a day: 13.00

=== Jun 9, Tuesday ===
subway fee of job ...........6.00
rough rusk (500g) ...........2.90
seedcake ....................1.00
*total a day: 9.90

=== Jun 10, Wednesday ===
subway fee of job ...........6.00
seedcake *3 .................3.00
*total a day: 9.00

=== Jun 11, Thursday ===
subway fee of job ...........6.00
street lunch ................6.00
*total a day: 12.00


follows are the last update of my Chinese site:

[流水帐事志] 在新公司做业务,申请了一个新的QQ普通号760559030,带登陆手机验证的,毕竟公司的电脑都是公用的,而且,我
是上白班,晚班还有其他人,,,原先的QQ行号码258949421,先暂停使用,看我能不能申请的密保再说(原先的密码资料几年下来
早丢了,不过当时申请身份证还好没糊乱填).

每天在公司都更新自己的QQ空间,有兴趣的可去看看,链接如下:
http://760559030.qzone.qq.com

最近公司推出新特惠业务,只针对30岁以下的单身女士,"超低首付"只需几千元,就能在海外正规的"亚媒"国际婚介内部平台上,发布相关女士的信息,并且,我们公司提供全程电话书信等翻译沟通服务,不懂或不熟练英文的都可以,,,感兴趣的,可以加我QQ760559030详谈,,,而且,把业务做在我这儿还有一个好处,我可以利用我的英文BLOG的空间,为您额外免费,特别的,没有或较少其他对比的突出相关女士的像片(当然,"亚媒"正规平台上也是发布的,毕竟那儿提供基本的海外男士的背景验证服务),,,我的英文BLOG只是多了一个宣传渠道,在上面我当然会做一个链接,转到"亚媒"那儿去的,,,更进一步,甚至,以后相关国内女士在海外有什么事的话,我还可以免费帮其向相关海外部门或新闻媒体"申张申张"---我的一些特别事例,就曾向一些国家的政府总统或元首及海外新闻媒体发过email,如an email to White House及an email to Japan, England and others等,都在我的英文BLOG上---可能我的"申张"在某些人看来有些过火,但,当事情真的出来后,我想,我的这种"过火"的方式,可能会最能表达"受害人"的当时感受及最大效果,,,不是吗?......(2009年6月12日广州上传)

(在公司上传的,不用密码用户登陆了)

Friday, June 12, 2009 9:15:00 AM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

my "Consumption List" (CNY)
(Jun 12 - Jun 18)

=== Jun 12, Friday ===
street breakfast ............6.00
subway fee of job ...........6.00
new pay-card of bank .......20.00
*total a day: 32.00
** for subway fee out of my plan, borrowed 100.00 from other

=== Jun 13, Saturday ===
street breakfast ............6.00
subway fee of job ...........6.00
poached duck ................6.50
Chinese alcohol .............4.80
*total a day: 23.30

=== Jun 14, Sunday ===
palatable bean curd .........1.70
greenstuff ..................1.20
4 eggs ......................1.80
*total a day: 4.70

=== Jun 15, Monday ===
subway fee of job ...........6.00
street lunch ................6.00
rough rusk (500g) ...........2.90
palatable bean curd .........2.00
*total a day: 16.90

=== Jun 16, Tuesday ===
subway fee of job ...........6.00
street lunch ................5.50
palatable bean curd .........2.00
noodles dollop(1kg)..........6.70
*total a day: 20.20

=== Jun 17, Wednesday ===
subway fee of job ...........6.00
street lunch ................5.00
brandy [at a sale] .........11.80
meatball (320g)..............7.50
palatable bean curd .........2.00
*total a day: 32.30
** change full time to part-time of my job, and plan to make a new move

=== Jun 18, Thursday ===
net-bar .....................2.50
palatable bean curd .........1.70
greenstuff ..................1.20
4 eggs ......................1.90
*total a day: 7.30

Friday, June 19, 2009 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

follows are the last update of my Chinese QQ site:
http://760559030.qzone.qq.com

终于不用在办公室一直耗着了,,,我还是在外跑业务(按公司说法"跑外勤")的好,,,虽然,可能只是兼职的,但一方面人也自由了,能顺带做些其他业务;另一方面,婚介所广州市这么多,我如有业务,随便找一家给提成最高的,也蛮好呵,,,而且,也不用每天尽想躲着办公室那些40岁左右,吵吵闹闹,大大咧咧如菜场般的中年阿婆之类人的"挤兑"或拉拢(虽然本人也快是阿伯的年纪了,呵呵),,,毕竟,我不是什么人都想接触的,特别是没好处之事,,,她们据说业务跑得好(穿着上也不象啊,我进公司没几天那些人衣裳就"整洁焕然"了一些,可能现在的社会,走在路上有钱没钱都分不清了),,,但我只想接触我愿意接触的人,,,而且,就算可能象公司所说她们"业务跑得好",但也不能要求全公司的其他人都顺着她们呵,特别是我也是"业务",只拿最低底薪600元的业务员,并不是在办公室中(可能)拿2000或更高工资的其他文员或翻译什么的靠她们"养"着的,,,她们就算(可能)业务跑得好,又关我什么事,,,我能出业务那才是我关心的事(真正的"业务",而不是现在经济状况下,很多人很多"关系钱"倒腾来倒腾去,纯粹装装样子,,,小公司养人或洗倒钱而已),,,呵呵,,,说重了些.

现在这个社会有个很坏的风气,,,绝对很坏,,,它要调教一个人,并不正面与其"主力交锋",而是从其周围人下手,,,我想,除非那种势力真的认为其很强势,否则是自找"对立面",,,简单地,我如与某一人交往,第三者因其"无缘无故"找我麻烦,,,那我不管你们之间怎么样,单单你"尽敢"无缘无故就给我"下绊子",,,那就是不把我放在眼里,那就是看不起我,那就是难道顺带尽还想"调教"我!!!,,,当然,最终,,,我是不会给其好果子吃的,尽敢从我周围新交的朋友或只是搭句话的陌路人入手,,,找我茬前也不先掂量掂量我是什么人!

真是,,,什么世道,,,这个社会!!!

最后,,,还是说个较为让一些Q友开心之事,,,以后,我想可以"视频聊天"了,,,如果一些Q友想这样的话,,,当然,不可能天天上网吧,只是定在每周五晚上7至9时2小时左右,,,呵呵,,,其实,由于经常在外奔波的关系,我现在的面相还是带些"急燥或硬棒棒(说凶蛮则过了些)"之类的,如同那些"混在社会"的相貌,,,毕竟人的相貌的某一类"气息",是由生活在其中的周围社会环境所决定的,,,以后,如生活环境安定了,相貌的"气息"还是会变的嘛,,,那照片上的看上去较为的"斯文",,,只是由于拍照前,好好地"洗"了下脸(而且拍之前还戴了副眼镜,平时不常戴近视眼镜的),,,怕在外风风雨雨脸太黑,影响所拍的护照像片的"视觉效果",,,呵呵,,,毕竟是以后可能一直要用的护照啊.

最后,顺着说一下,,,以后,各位有什么业务的,不要忘了我啊,,,我还是做这行的,,,而且,国内男女婚介的都做,,,"国际婚介"的,当然更是要做的,,,毕竟,,,我的英文BLOG还是个很不错的"额外独有的平台",,,能看我文章的(包括中英文)应都不是"较为浅薄"的人,,,甚至可以说,看我英文BLOG的,都是较为有层次,或较有影响力的人,,,这难道不是一个好平台吗?,,,只要女士照片好,对自己综合素质有信心,想给自己在海外找个更上一阶层的机会,也不是不可能的,,,而且,同时还不耽误在国内找其他合适的,,,(权把这看作是一项人生的投资吧,毕竟每个人的人生只是一回,这项"投资"还是很值得的),,,

而且,要知道,真正的心目中的佳偶,很多现实的或过往的例案中,都不是处于"正想寻找另一半"的状态中,,,也就是说,这些人往往不会是在那些专业的有针对性的交友或联谊社区中,,,对于这类人,往往一个特殊的环境或情形下才会"偶然间"地触发其"想或试一下求偶"的意向,,,例如想找有车族的女士,不妨突发其想在汽车类杂志上做个"征婚广告",可能会效果很好(当然,这要相对对自己的各方面有相当自信,并敢于挑战),,,

我的海外个人BLOG就是个较另类的网站,我认为其经常或可能访问的大概分两类:一类是同我类似较"另类"....(此处略去一些详细说明哈)....总之,此类人不是好的征婚目标客户;但另一类就相对"高阶层"了,,,而且此类人由于家境教养或专业小圈子等的原因,平常可能还很难接触或吸引到其注意力,那些专业婚介当然此类人可能从不光顾的,,,而且,此类"外国人"往往由于高知识高认识力,往往对本地或本国的文化弱点,比外人有更深刻的认识,由此相对更"理想化"地向往如东方文化下的异性对象,,,我想,这也是某些外国人想找"外国人"的一个小小的原因吧,,,此类人如果一开窍(当然我也可BLOG上顺带写些英文文章,如同我常做的写"有说服力"的中文文章一样),可以说绝对是国内好女孩,甚至港澳台等的最好海外归宿,,,所以按照上述"设想",我的英文BLOG上只能做最好的,,,一般的我觉得综合各方面不行,我也不想放在我的BLOG上占据页面空间,,,

(我以前曾因我的CASE,共计发了几百封的英文电邮至各国政府政要,各党派人士,海外媒体,海外专栏作家等,至今还保留了很多的电邮地址,,,归类的话,我的英文BLOG更象一个"思想类"的网站,,,所以,那些"花花的"或"没有深度"的人肯定不会是我网站的访客的,,,总之正如前述,权把这看作是一项人生的投资吧,毕竟每个人的人生只是一回,这项"投资"还是很值得的,,,而且,同时还不耽误在国内找其他合适的.)

关于像片的暴光公开问题,应是无关紧要,,,一是我在GOOGLE上的英文BLOG,国内一般还不能正常访问,只能通过代理服务器才能上的;二是应该没人会这么无聊做这类"人肉搜索"吧,,,(而且,谁又敢把"人肉搜索"做到我这里来,查出来的话,,,嘿嘿),,,三,某些女士再担心的话,最多就不公开像片,就只做个人文字说明,,,或如来电邮有索取的,,,再私下email过去,,,当然,"亚媒"婚介平台还是链接过去的,,,这样,对方男士的基本背景还是能有些基本保障的.

这个社会,有业务还怕没单位嘛,,,

Friday, June 19, 2009 5:14:00 PM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

follows are the last update of my Chinese site:

[特别事件] 今上午,有人短信通知我本站点上的内容有所更变,据改变后的"网站"上说是,"我要回去了",,,如属实,那就是有人偷取我的FTP密码上传"错误页面",,,我还是会按原计划今晚上去网吧的(天这么热,而且我现租屋还需整理下,明天要搬家了),,,可能我晚上来网吧时,页面可能又会被人改回来,,,但,不管怎样,还是把登陆密码改一下吧(最近这密码在原先的单位中上网用过,而且,其实一直以来,在网吧上网也从没改过,,,可能只有空间服务商那儿的记录,才能说明谁在冒名我更改我的首页)

[流水帐事志] 明天6月20日又要开始搬家了,,,按大致的想法还是只租3个月,,,3个月后最大可能还是直接去"香港",,,毕竟岁月不饶人,我可没多少剩余的人生,可以让某些人一直就这样把我"拖延"到我的棺材里,,,新的城市,更自由的环境,对我来说肯定上是如鱼得水,,,相对于我剩余的有限的人生及今后的各种人生体验及作为,可能我以前大部分的人生时间及所应对的精力,差不多都可以说是"浪费",,,6月18日,在我的QQ个人空间上,发了一篇日志"终于不用在办公室一直耗着了",,,可能,到香港后我可以说,"终于不用在这个酱缸式的社会中一直耗着了",,,

现在的整个社会及经济状况,使我想起30多年前,美国的民主党参议员Barbara Jordan在纽约所作的一次主旨演讲:
"I could list the many problems which Americans have. I could list the problems which cause people to feel cynical, angry, frustrated: problems which include lack of integrity in government; the feeling that the individual no longer counts; the reality of material and spiritual poverty; the feeling that the grand American experiment is failing or has failed ....
If we say to the American people it is time for you to be sacrificial; sacrifice. If the public official says that, we [public officials] must be the first to give. We must be .... (看看我们现在的某些人在"be"什么?这部门年终奖每人5万,那部门就要10万;你们部门年终奖10万,我们就要20万,,,呵呵)
This is the question which must be answered in 1976."
--- from Barbara Jordan: "Who Then Will Speak for the Common Good?"
1976 Democratic National Convention Keynote Address, delivered 12 July 1976, New York, NY
整整三十三年前啊......(2009年6月19日晚于广州上传)

Friday, June 19, 2009 5:15:00 PM  
Anonymous tanweekly said...

i get 2 photos on net-bar tonight.
upload my QQ space, link bellow:

http://760559030.qzone.qq.com

Friday, June 19, 2009 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

follows are the last update of my Chinese site:

[流水帐事志] 终于今天与空间方(广东茂名的中联科技)经多次联系,才知他们6月15日机房中服务器更换,把我的空间转移到另一IP段的服务器上,并且,这个新的服务器的"访问规则"与原先的不同,主域名目录下,默认首先访问的竟是index.htm文件,而不是我几年下来一直在用的index.html文档,,,故造成现在这种"以前的网页",现在竟还显示出来(那个index.htm文档我都不知是什么时候上传的),,,整件事,有些让人"郁闷"......(2009年6月24日下午于广州上传)

Friday, June 26, 2009 4:37:00 PM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

stop upload temporarily ,,,
i will restore it while i arriving Hongkong after 3 months, and will stay there for several years ....

see you after a while ,,,

tanweekly of before
Daniel of Now

Friday, June 26, 2009 4:44:00 PM  
Anonymous tanweekly said...

最近在新办信用卡,,,在这过程中突击学习了解了相关知识,发现只要有两张或更多信用卡,,,由于现在信用卡的免息期都较长,,,故只要安排妥当,只一张卡(如一万元)的信用额度,就可以周转所有其他的卡,,,那么,其他所有卡的信用额度(假定都是一万元)总额几万甚至十几万元,从一定意义上来说,都是白送给你的!(当然每张卡50或100元的年费相对而言可忽略)…由于我的“特殊情况”,某些不要脸的人总是在任何事上“抢位而卡”在我前面而阴我一把,,,我曾在网上找了些“帮忙”办信用卡的事项,但显然都很难成功,,, 故我这里做一下个人“业务广告”:有轻松钱赚的事,谁要做?(在一定前提条件下,甚至可以五五分…反正我是要出去的) 我今天去广州人民银行拿我的个人信用记录,信用一般,空白,,,因为我从没向银行贷过款,,, 当然,形式上的合法程序还是要走一下的,,,就看有没有人敢赚这笔钱,,,希望是“专业人士”或其他人介绍过来的“专业人士”,,,具体操作细节,详洽,绝对令双方安全有保障… 联系:13422305660,13119566502(这个新买的本想私人化做交易的联通号,让我今天吃了不大不小的亏,,,郁闷呵,,,那笔新卡号钱浪费了) 如果没人能帮到我,我这个月只能省着钱慢慢熬日子了,,,直到8月20日,拿到汇来的“糊口费”,我就直下心到香港去了,,, 在这个社会中,人不能这样无语地苟活着…......(2009年7月23日晚于广州上传)

Thursday, July 23, 2009 7:14:00 PM  
Anonymous 大李 said...

我劝你别去香港了,香港找份象样的工作都很难

Saturday, July 25, 2009 6:59:00 PM  
Anonymous 大李 said...

做事之前动动脑子,要进局子的

Saturday, July 25, 2009 7:01:00 PM  
Anonymous tanweekly said...

进就进吧,,,大不了"难民"呵,,,

我准备了多种类的中英文"书面申述文档",,,

要搞就搞搞大嘛,,,我现在这种情况,,,还有什么好怕的!!!

(你在海外还是大陆,,,不帮我一下吗?在我的这种CASE下,,,或是还是认为只是"内在"的"普通"的现在科学已能解释的个人精神状况,,,对"外部"I没影响的???)

Friday, July 31, 2009 1:16:00 PM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

近期办信用卡,遇到些麻烦。都怪我以前一直没留意这方面的事务,否则以前有一些短期工作经历时,就应把握住机会,办张信用卡养养,并能逐渐增加信用度。

现在我已花150元办了第三国泰国签证,从而可以以过境客身份去香港自由行。

由于现在手头现金准备还不充分,故按计划只能在8月21日才能成行(每月20日有笔钱汇来糊口)。

正如我前几日个人网站上所写,现在只能干耗着。这里,我忽然有一个“计划”:一方面可以筹点钱早些去香港,另一方面也可以看看,我的个人“信用”到底如何。(当然,不信网事之人,当个闲话看也无所谓。只要不上纲上线就行了)

该计划的名称:“500元的人生赌注,对你,对我”。


500元的人生赌注,对你,对我

主办者:我,“透明人”,tanweekly
参与者:相信我,相信你自己的判断的所有海内外网友
发布媒介:只是在互联网络上
活动期限:2009年8月1日至2009年8月21日


活动内容:

在上述活动期限中,参与活动者每人可以一次或多次向我银行帐号“投资”一份或多份“500元人生赌注”,从而获得“活动奖励”,和一年后要求我全额退还的权利或以500元或相应的多份额度,对我提出的等值的个人的合情合理要求(例子见下述)。
(注:后两者不可兼得。即退款后不可提要求,提要求后不可退款。)


关于“活动奖励”:
指符合“活动奖励”要求的投资人,在以后合法过境来港时,可以在我住处免费吃住一个星期。这对那些临时初到香港旅游或打工看行情的内地人来说,可省下极大一笔开销。你只要有钱过境就行,以后1个星期正常费用全算我的:除购物外,吃喝住我都包了呵(当然规格是日常人家的规格,也就是我吃住什么,你也一样啊)。而且,我有时间的话,还会提供在港旅游或找工指南。

特别说明:“活动奖励”只适用于前10份购买“500元人生赌注”的投资人。也就是说,总额5000元,如有人购买了多份,“活动奖励”人数将会小于10个人。
而且,对我活动举办者来说,我有责任或义务,按现在这里活动定下的规则保证:如“活动奖励”满额,即达到5000元时,在签证或过境无意外的情况下,必须2日内抵达香港。
(因为就要成行却又没钱,这些天找其他事或做什么都不行,只能干耗着或为接下来的“苦日子”养体补神,郁闷)

获“活动奖励”者同时还享有“一年后全额退还”或“等价值提要求”的好处(后两者不可兼得)。


关于“一年后全额退款”:
任何投资人都享有要求活动主办方“一年后全额退款“的权利,不受前10份“500元人生赌注”的限制。


关于“等价值的要求”:
同样,此事项也不受前10份“500元人生赌注”的限制。当然,“要求”要合情合理。
此活动中,“合情合理”的定义规范如下:
1 不能提要求让我回大陆。
2 所提要求必须合乎标准的道德规范。如不能让我做有损自己身体肢体或其他伤害他人之事等。
3 最后,其他未尽争议事项,如不能相互协商解决,可以网络上公开讨论。在三个月的讨论期后,再由公众来决定所提“要求”是否过份,或相当一份或多份“500元”额度的价值。
(注:此“公示讨论”的仲裁方式,除上述第一、第二规定外,以及本条原则性的框架外,可适用于任何争议情况,包括此仲裁本身的具体操作)


关于“等价值的要求”,这里可以举个例:
如投资人不能以只一份的“500元人生赌注”,就提要求我写下所有在外那么多年的经历事项。就我个人看法,如只写下某一段时间或时期中的人生经历及纯个人感受,还是可以的。如以下的纯个人式的事件看法或观感:2004年在海口通过网络曾收听过深圳电台的一个午间档市民讨论节目,记得当时节目主持人是“陈曦”....当时对深圳比较向往,而且印象中那儿可以看到很多境外电视....(当时听节目时,就自然有了以后要到那儿去的打算)....后来,深圳有线调整,“天威”崛起....节目中还讨论了有线数字化的问题....当然,我这里不是想“确认”那时及以后广东省内很多外来人员由于交不起初装收视费,从而看不到境外电视的状况,与我那时的“偶一想法”有关联....反正,我以后还是按原计划,2006年到广州,2008年到深圳....然后,今年又回到广州为去香港作准备。

当然,“等价值要求”不限于此,只不过是我个人认为,在我这个“穷人”身上,这些可能还比较“有价值”些。

对于一些明显小于500元价值的要求,如了解某些信息或代办香港股市帐户等,可约定“价值”后,多次扣除,直至累计抵扣至500元或相应的多份金额后(当然,如前抵作来港住我处全包费用也是可以的)。


具体参与方法:

1 通过个人判断,确定自己想参与此活动。
2 向以下的银行帐号汇入一份或多份“500元人生赌注”(请特别保留好您的凭证,以作索要相关权益时的确定)。
3 直接在我 QQ760559030 上的个人空间的专贴下跟贴。
4 “活动奖励”只适用于前10份,以专贴上记录的系统时间的先后顺序为准。

汇款银行帐号:(请特别保留好您的凭证,以作索要相关权益时的确定)
收款银行 帐户名 银行帐号
中国银行 谈荣刚 6013821900056028959
工商银行 谈荣刚 9558823602006251744
中国邮政 谈荣刚 (还未开立如需可即开)

注:
邮政柜台汇款无需身份证。如需隐匿身份汇款,可花钱找个有身份证的民工,或想更安心些,可在小饮食店找个看上去性情好的外来妹,当然要有身份证,让她帮你去指定银行柜台汇款(一般柜台都有摄像头)。出门口后让她把汇款凭证交给你即可。毕竟,饭店外来妹有工作,不会诈了你的钱....我想,这种社会搭讪技能,你总会有的,否则也不用“投资”这活动,或到香港见世面及找工作了。
我想,花50元让人汇500元肯定有人做;而且,如果在大些餐馆开桌的话,期间上百的餐费未付的情况下,让旁边的女服务员免费跑次银行帮你汇笔款,根本是易如反掌,无风无险。


最后,最关键的问题——

整个活动,是建立在我的个人信用上,及我到香港后可能的安定与否之上(也包括我如在港安定下来,那里随便什么职位薪水,也远远比大陆高,这样,我今后的还款必定是有物质保证的)。现在的情形是,我这次去了后,肯定是不会回来了。如不能凭我的本事、见识及与当地人的结识而在那儿安定下来的话,那我的生命历程也可以说,就最终完结在美丽的维多利亚港湾了。

所以说,这是一个“人生赌注”,对我而言;“500元的赌注”,对你而言。


(此贴欢迎广泛转贴传播,期待所有相信世界上还存在“另一种人生”的人,一起参与这“500元人生赌注”的活动。如有其他未尽事宜,QQ760559030 上个人空间的专贴后跟贴处理。)

Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:04:00 PM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

假如我因非法滞留的问题,被人举报进了局子....

前言:
前几日,在我的留言板上看到,有人就我“一去香港不复返”之事,谈到“进局子”的忧。我不知其是真心为我而忧,善意的劝告,还是一种间接的模糊的警示、警告甚至威胁。不管怎样,由此而兴致所至,我写下了此文。


(场景:警察局中)
办公桌旁,一端坐着警察A,另一端坐着忐忑不安的我

警察A:你的证件?
我 : 这里....
(我恭敬地递上证件)

(警察A拿过证件,随意地翻看着,一边心里嘀咕着)
警察A:这小子,到底是不是真的?....据上头说,什么“透明人”的....要我找机会放了他,但又不能在他面前露出是谁放了他,否则那边有背景的“举报人”那边不好交待....“演戏”要演给“透明人”后的“眼睛”看,真是麻烦啊....

(忽然,外面远处警察B向这里嚷到)
警察B:A,你外面有人找你!
警察A:好,我这就过来。(回过头对我说)你就在这儿坐着,等我一下。

(警察A走了,我坐在办公桌边无聊地等着....有很长时间没人....我等着,把桌面上的证件收入包中....还是很长时间)

(警察C过来了)
警察C: 你在这儿做什么?
我 : 刚才那位警官让我坐着等他。
警察C: 上一班的人早放工了....那,刚才那警官没跟你说什么吗?有拘押挂号了吗?
我 : 没有啊。
警察C: 那你可以走了。
我 : 好的。
(我心窃喜地走了....)



联系大陆内地“歪门邪道”的手段操作的读后感:
(暂略,因文字可能有些过火,还是到香港后再补上吧,怕写出后过不了边境海关呵)

Saturday, August 01, 2009 1:05:00 PM  
Anonymous tanweekly said...

i can't visit my qq zone,
760559030.qzone.qq.com , as a guest ....

竟不知,在海外不能匿名訪問我的qq空間,,,
一定要QQ會員登陸后,,,而且,長時間下不了頁面!!!

tanweekly
2009.8.17 Hongkong

Monday, August 17, 2009 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger tanweekly said...

Continue Link:

https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=25705388&postID=8168030114328057436

Monday, August 24, 2009 7:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home