Sunday, April 9

My New Blog launches ......

This day, this time, this moment ... althought I have a few trouble and cost me many time to learn how do well, I still feel a "thing" inside my heart ... I can't express the "thing" clearly ... not excited, not happy ... it will arrive but be arrived.

Maybe the followed words excerpt from movie "SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION" (1995) extract the feel.


--- So they let you tote that record player down there, huh?
--- It was in here(point head). In here(point heart). That's the beauty of music. They ... can't get that from you. Haven't you ever felt that way about music?
--- Well, I played a mean harmonica as a younger man. Lost inerest in it, though. Didn't make much sense in here.
--- Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget.
--- Forget what?
--- Forget that there are ... places ... in the world that aren't made out of stone. There's something ... inside ... that they can't get to ... that they can't touch. That's yours.
--- What are you talking about?
--- Hope.
--- Hope? Let me tell you something, my friend. Hope is a dangerous thing. Hope can drive a man insane. It's got no use on the inside. You'd better get used to that idea.

--- Whatever mistakes I made, I've paid for them and then some. That hotel, that boat ... I don't think that's too much to ask.
--- You shouldn't be doing this to yourself. This is just shitty pipe dreams. Mexico is way down there and you're in here ... and that's the way it is.
--- Yeah, right. That's the way it is. It's down there and I'm in here. I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living ... or get busy dying.

--- I find I'm so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long journey ... whose conclusion is uncertain.
I hope I can make it across the border.
I hope to see my friend and shake his hand.
I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams.
I hope ...

("SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION" .1995.)


tanweekly, Guangzhou
April 8, 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home